每日听力口语素材 | 《查莉成长日记》:你本来就迫不及待了

2022-09-25 15:39     SOHU

通过对话,请回答以下问题:

(答案请写在文章留言区)

What number did Emma give PJ?

昨天的听力口语材料参考答案如下:

Whose baby did he bring back?

Emma's little brother.

重点讲解

1. Wait a second.等等(口语)

eg. Wait a second. This all sounds familiar doesn't it?

等下,这一切怎么听起来那么耳熟呢?

2. Good point. 说得好;好点;好主意(口语)

eg. I told him he had a good point.

我告诉他,他这是一个很好的点子。

3. in the position to 能够,处在...位置上

eg. But that athlete has been training for years to be in the position to take the race.

这位运动员经过多年的训练,才站到这场大赛的起跑线上。

对话部分

Teddy: How could you bring home the wrong baby?

你怎么会带错宝宝回家呢?

PJ:I'm sorry. I got a little distracted. Emma is really cute.

我很抱歉 我那时候有点分心了,Emma真是太可爱了。

Teddy:Yeah, well, so was our sister. Come on, let's go to the park and find her.

是啊 我们的妹妹也是,快点我们去公园找她。

PJ:Relax! I got her number.

急啥 我有她的电话号码。

Teddy:Then what are you waiting for? call her.

那你还等什么 快给她打电话呀。

PJ:Wait a second. Is it too soon? If I call now, she'll think I'm desperate.

等等。是不是有点太早了?如果我现在就打给她 她会觉得我迫不及待的。

Teddy:Oh, you are desperate.

噢 你本来就迫不及待了。

PJ:Good point. Hello, is Emma there? This is a Chinese restaurant? Sure, I'll hear the specials.

说的好。你好 请问Emma在吗?你说你们是家中国菜餐馆,好啊 给我介绍一下特色菜吧。

Teddy:She gave you the wrong number.

她给了你个假号码。

Gabe: Who couldn't see that one coming?

纯属意料之中?

PJ: But I gave her gum and helped her change a poopy diaper. It was so romantic.

可我都请她吃了一片口香糖 还帮她给宝宝换掉了脏尿布,一切都那么浪漫。

Teddy:Well, what do we do now? Oh no! Hi mom, what up?Yeah, everything's going great. why wouldn't it be? We're just having a grand old time here with-- Baby. Yeah, sure you can talk to him. her her! Talk to mommy.

呃 我们现在该怎么办?噢 不,嗨 妈妈 有事吗?是的 一切都好得很 为什么会不好呢,我们正过得开心着呢 和宝宝一起。当然 你当然可以和他说话了, 是她 她和妈妈说句话吧。

Teddy:What do you mean that did't sound like Charlie? What, do you just think I'm making baby noises into the phone? Mom, that's crazy. All right, bye. Say bye, Charlie.

听起来不像Charlie 你什么意思?什么 你以为是我在对着话筒模仿宝宝的声音吗?妈妈 那也太疯狂了,好了 再见 说再见吧 Charlie。

PJ: Not that I'm in the position to criticize,b ut I was getting more monkey.

我不是想批评你,不过我变得更不知所措了。

Teddy:Come on, let's go to the park.

快点 我们去公园。

Gabe: And meet the girl who blew off PJ?

去找那个不待见PJ的女孩吗?

PJ:I'm there.

我去定了。

今日关注
更多